21 June 2006

Reporting for Duty

It's true! I couldn't stand to see a good thing die! However, I remember the conversation completely differently. I thought it was more like:

Nan: MY SELF-WORTH IS SO PITIFULLY LOW I FEEL THE NEED TO DO OTHERS' WORK FOR THEM, FOR FREE. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME RESCUE YOUR MISERABLE LITTLE BLOG AND LET YOU TAKE ALL THE CREDIT.

Philofaxer: WHATEV.

What is this lumpish, slothful disease that strikes as soon as one is associated with Philofaxy? I've let over 12 hours elapse after that gracious introduction, and it's only my first day! Maybe I can redeem myself by posting a nice big picture. Yeah...that's the ticket! I call this one "Study in red."



P.S. Yes, that's a Lime iMac in the background. I use it as a paperweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment