12 March 2011

Thank You

Hi Everyone.

Thank you to each and everyone of you for all your messages and comments on my birthday today. I couldn't wish for a better bunch of people to be associated with.

You are are such a brilliant community. Thank you.

I've had a great day, with home-made carrot cake for birthday cake this afternoon.

We have friends over for lunch tomorrow, so we will continue the celebration tomorrow.

And now I have to live up to all your kind messages and thoughts with some awesome posts in the next few days/weeks. Well it's two weeks until the London Philofaxy meet-up which should be fairly awesome! Looking forward it even more now.

Take care everyone and again thank you.

Steve

8 comments:

  1. Sorry it's a bit late, but Happy Birthday Steve and thanks for all your help, hints and above all enthusiasm for helping and organizing us fellow Filofaxers.
    It really is appreciated and my Philofaxy RSS feed is what I turn to first when I log on in the morning
    Regards
    Pilgrim (Andy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am late too, but happy birthday! Have a nice lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry this is a little late! Just popped on to wish you a happy birthday! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Steve! sorry I'm late in the wishes but hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pity I can't speak German.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very happy belated birthday to you Steve - I trust your weekend was full of good things and good company. Although late. my best wishes go to you, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two days late - sorry!

    Happy birthday! Hope you had a good weekend celebrating it :]

    ReplyDelete