01 August 2014

Free For All Friday No. 298

The first of August, the start of a new month, which means we have a Skype session this coming Sunday. The last one at the beginning of July was great, Kent and I had a great video chat with Deborah Jane contributing on voice only. It all sort of worked technically.

The great advantage of having the video as well was being able to show Kent different aspects of my set up and he went away with a few ideas to try out, I hope we can get together this coming Sunday to see how it has worked out for him. Live video and audio certainly aids the understanding between people, much more so than just text ever can.

So I hope a few of you can join us on Sunday. However, in the meantime as it is Friday, you can discuss anything Filofax or ring bound planner related.

Have a great weekend.


7 comments:

  1. I have already marked it down in my Filofax Steve. I also enjoyed the social aspect of these Skype sessions. It is so good to have a laugh! See you Sat/Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to go ahead and buy my calendar insert for next year for my compact Luxe since I had a discount that expires soon. I know I will continue to use my same binder next year and really like this size. After buying several inserts for my Luxe for this year I just did not like many aspects of them. The upside to this is that I know which ones I won't buy again. I prefer white paper, minimal color, and non cursive font. I like the month on two pages that are printed back to back but some of these inserts did not have month tabs. The ones that have month tabs are printed on heavier paper which takes up more room in my Luxe. It is convenient to have the tabs as opposed to just marking the current month somehow. I started sketching some of my designs for my own inserts but I am just in the early part of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely pleased now .. who needs George Clooney and Brad Pitt when I can talk to Steve and Kent instead ....seriously looking forward to Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to know what is the best way to store my pages. I am starting my new pages in my planner every July. I would like to be able to go back and look at them at times. It was easy for me to do this when I had a note book type planner. Any sugestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Franklin Covey has storage binders, Filofax also has storage binders. What size are you using?

      Delete
  5. Hello! Just seeing if my comment shows up, it's a test!

    ReplyDelete