05 July 2010

The Philofaxy Community - How it has grown...

It only dawned on me the other day that Laurie and I have now been official contributors to the blog for 12 months now. Both of us I know contributed in various ways previously.

But I was thinking about how our 'community' has changed in the last year. For me I notice a lot more interaction with our readers than ever before, both on the blog and on Twitter.

I know more of you have started your own blogs, but this isn't in competition, it's complementary to our own output. Lots of peoples own individual experiences and how they are using the Filofax system. I love reading all these different blog posts. Some do make me smile alot, because I can 'feel for the writer' and their angst or joy at finding that perfect solution to their Filofax problem.

Free for All Fridays are the great way of sharing these problems or sharing ideas and successes, they sometimes produce some incredible information.

So what of the next year... who knows, but if anything we will be sharing our thoughts and ideas with more people than ever before.

I'm looking at a slightly different template for the blog to allow us to customise the layout a little better. Naturally we don't want to change it too much, think of the change as evolution rather than revolution.

Most of all, thank you all for your continued support and readership and of course all your great comments, keep them coming.

.

3 comments:

  1. MANY thanks to you Steve for all you have done for Philofaxy. Your technological expertise has really brought Philofaxy forward, and your Filofax expertise has generated so much interest among readers!

    And Nan, thank you for inviting us to be permanent contributors and allow us to express ourselves regarding everything Filofax-related.

    Here's to many more years of Philofaxy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally only joined the blog a week or so ago. I have come back to filofax after going electronic for a few years. Decided you could not beat my trusty old paper organiser of old, so came back and now an older so can afford the real filofax's, oh joy!!!!
    It is fast becoming an addiction and I am still fine tuning my layouts and needs, but am loving every second of it. I love this blog and it has helped me get new ideas on how to use or plan my filofax.
    Keep up the great work guys, I love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both Steve and Laurie! When I first found this blog I was overjoyed at finding others who share my addiction with Filofax planners. But I have to say that within the last 6 months or so I have really come to value and appreciate the many friends I have met here and chat with on a weekly (if not daily) basis. Your support for all things planners and anything else in life has been wonderful. I look forward to all the great things to come on this blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete