02 July 2013

Web Finds - 2 July 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Bitten by the Filofax Bug - Littlelamm & co.
  2. New dividers for my A5 Calipso - Crafty Thingamabobs
  3. Inside my Hot Pink Filofax - Hello, I'm a Paper Addict
  4. My A5 Journaling Filofax - Jagged Little Thoughts
  5. Filofax perfection - Cloudberry Musings
  6. How I ORGANIZE in my Filofax - Hello, I'm a Paper Addict
  7. Musings.... - The Little Things
  8. 365/30 July list :) - The Life of The Perpetual Student
  9. My Journey from Filofax to Digital…back to Filofax - Aimless Allele
  10. The Original A5 Filofax – A Review (Part 1) - Life of Kitty
  11. Playing with some washi tape and my new filofaxes. - Crafty Thingamabobs
  12. My Filofax Family - Innocent and Twisted
  13. My Filofax Collection – How Does One Person End Up With So Many? - Aimless Allee
  14. Calipso A5 Review - Crafty Thingamabobs
  15. The Filo goes to Tenerife! - Kelsie
  16. Personal or A5…Why Can’t I Make Up My Mind?! - Aimless Allee
  17. Filofax Inserts – *free printable* - Hello, I'm a Paper Addict
  18. Another new addition...and musings :) - It's Bluetiger
  19. Is a Planner a Planner with no Calendar? - Aimless Allee
  20. Review: Filofax’s The Original - Coffee and Literature
  21. Calipso Compact Review - Crafty Thingamabobs
  22. Filofax Doodle - Innocent and Twisted
  23. Compact Bright Blue Calipso - Hello, I'm a Paper Addict
  24. To-finally-be-organized-filofax - My Perfectly, Imperfect Everyday Life
  25. Frixion Pens and Highlighters - This Bugs Life
  26. Filofaxes and Wallets: Mini Finchley in Black - Reflections by Cruz
  27. Is the A5 Malden Durable? - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  28. Neue Filofax Photo-A-Day Challenge - Filomanic
  29. Badly Designed ‘Functional’ Products - This Bugs Life
  30. Download a free course record insert for your Filofax to track your grades - My Life All in One Place
  31. July is Epoca Black/Orange Month! - Thoughts and Exploration
  32. Coming this fall - review of Organised-Mum Life Book - Crafty Thingamabobs
  33. Filofax Personal Deco in Ebony - This Bugs Life 
  34. NIAS – stationery shop in Brussels - Mella Mania
  35. Filofax Numbers - Roses in December
  36. Calipso "Bright Blue" vs Essie "Aruba Blue" - Crafty Thingamabobs
  37. Current State of Planning - According to Andrea
  38. Gillio A5 Organiser in Epoca Gold - This Bugs Life
  39. Filofax on Instagram... - The Filofaxtory
  40. July Filofax Challenge : Day #1 - Wandrrlust
  41. Fifty Filofax Facts - This Bugs Life   
  42. Kent from Oz's THE NEW ME Wellness and Weight Loss Plan - Filofaxuations
  43. Filofax The Original and my new tote - I love Filofax
  44. My week round-up #26 - Paper Lovestory
  45. Participating in Friday, I'm in Love's July Photo-A-Day Challenge - Thoughts and Exploration
  46. Gillio compagna medium size in "fuschia": o)) - Chrissies Universe
  47. Millie Update - Imysworld
Time to refill your coffee mug before you take a look at a selection of the latest Filofax videos from around the Internet:
  1. Filofax Personal Update (June 2013--It has been a month!) - Cape May
  2. Closer Look at Filofax Inserts - ScrappinMariposa
  3. Unboxing: Filofax Saffiano Bright Purple (Personal Size) - Donna Ridgeway
  4. The durability of the Filofax Malden, setup, and Ventura running - Tracy Reinhardt
  5. Initial Setup of A5 - Stevie Filofly
  6. Filofax supply tote - Kym ThePrairieCrafter
  7. Kym ThePrairieCrafter reviews the A5 Original Patent Fuschia Filo - Kym ThePrairieCrafter
  8. Filofax Tip No 52 - Make Your Own Credit Card Sleeves for Mini - Kent from Oz
  9. Filofax July 2013 Update - with a surprise ending! - Kent from Oz
  10. Filofax RAK and Kipling bag share! - Kym ThePrairieCrafter
  11. Filofax - decoration July (week on two pages) - Carolin Eggern
  12. Re-using sticky notes in your filofax!! - Amee Filo
  13. Adamsfilo Giveaway no.4 - WASHI TAPE!!!! Sticker Stop - Adamsfilo
  14. Sunday Chit Chat No.9 - Upcoming Videos & Filofax Monthly Decoration - Adamsfilo
  15. Filofax Decoration - W.27 Black & Gold - Adamsfilo
Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Steve for adding my blog to the Web Finds this week. It is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding my blog to this weeks Web Finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve, you're slipping - there's an unboxing video in there. ;)

    ReplyDelete