08 August 2013

Filofax Press Release: The Charleston Folder Range

This is the first of two posts today about some of the new folders and folios in the Filofax 2013 range. 

The Charleston range from Filofax is inspired by the glamour of the Great Gatsby era and features luxurious leather with a rich varied grain as well as a classic 1920’s gold coloured stud. It oozes a simple, seductive style that sums up the spirit of the Jazz Age.

The Charleston Folders will launch first in A4 and in brown, other products will be added to the collection later in the season.  Each folder has been designed to hold an iPad or other tablets.

Charleston A4 Folder (Brown), £80
Charleston A4 Folder (Brown), £80

Charleston A4 Zipped Folder (Brown), £85
Charleston A4 Zipped Folder (Brown), £85

Charleston A4 Folder with Handles (Brown), £149

10 comments:

  1. Loving this range already! Can't wait for it to be released:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. i've been waiting for this one. hoping the pocket is 15mm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've found, yes. Pocket should be 15mm. Charleston line is definitely going to be my favourite line this year. It looks really great.

      Delete
  3. ohhh this is now on my want list so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I really like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very good looking line to house a full size iPad. Has anyone done the measurements to see if an A5 size could fit a smaller tablet, like a 7" iPad? I'm curious - because that, to me, would strike an ideal balance of function and portability.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have Charleston A5s, compact and pocket on pre-order on the USA Pens & Leather website. They look delicious! I am a long-time Philofaxy lurker and this is my first post. I have an ancient (or should I say vintage) personal sized Filofax Lincoln and mini Kensington from years ago which had been lying abandoned in my desk drawer, but I have just come back to personal organisers and have been on the search for "the one" in A5 and compact. In the meantime, I've just been using an A5 ring-binder from Staples. The A5 Maldon is lovely soft leather but maybe a bit too floppy; I liked the sound of the A5 Finchley (nice and soft but not floppy) but that was discontinued and seems to have come back but only in black; the Regency Compact looks lovely but so expensive and I do prefer a smooth leather ... Thought I may have to start saving for a Gillio, but maybe the Charleston (in A5 and compact!) could be the one .. Just need to see what the internal pocket layout is like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Charleston A4 folder is similar to the Day Timer and Hermes covers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been a 'brown' girl, however I adore this!!!

    ReplyDelete