23 September 2014

Web Finds - 23 September 2014

I hope you had a good weekend? Time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

The Web Finds posts are likely to move back and forth to fit in with life here in the next few weeks, so occasionally Wednesday instead of Tuesday and sometimes Sunday instead of Saturday.

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. FiloCats - This Bug's Life
  2. Wo2p-Filofax Personal - My Last Eureka
  3. Setup delle mie due Filofax pocket_parte 1 - Lucy Wonderland
  4. Kikki K A5 Compendium - Letters in November
  5. Filofax travel - Pammymela
  6. Filofax Wiki - This Bug's Life 
  7. It is Heeeree!!! 2015 Planner Pre-Order starts NOW! :D - Lime Tree Fruits
  8. Review: the Filofax planner - Les anti-modernes
  9. Best Of: Filofaxes Spotted in the Wild - This Bug's Life
  10. "Eww. Really... a Sketch?!" - Occupation Mum
  11. Setup delle mie due Filofax pocket_parte 2  - Lucy Wonderland
  12. Silent sunday. - In the process of living
  13. Filofax Personal Aqua Malden Review! - Letters in November
  14. A Sick Day With A Planner - Giftie Etcetera
  15. My A5 Original Filofax in Patent Black setup - My chaotic stationery life
  16. A Bug’s Life Filofax - This Bug's Life 
  17. Things I Love: Fall Switchovers (With a Bit of Reluctance) - Well Planned Life
  18. Future Planning 2015 - Sparkle Frogs
  19. Post-it’s and Page Flags in my Filofax - Jar FM
  20. Van Der Spek set up - It's Bluetiger
  21. Zipped Raspberry Filofax Pennybridge Compact Organiser - Roses in December
  22. Post-it flags for meetings in my A5 Filofax - Looking through a frosty window
  23. Planner Hack: The Reverse Highlight - Giftie Etcetera
  24. Filofax Covers - So Joey Creates
  25. Themed Filofax Monday - Cats Filofax - The Paradox of An Organized Scientist
  26. Welcoming a new member of the family; a pocket Finsbury! - Occupation Mum
  27. Announcement: I'm the fill-in blogger for Quo Vadis Blog!! - Plannerisms
  28. My First Post! Where My Filofax/Planner Journey Began!! - Living Life with a Planner
  29. Woodland Cottage Farm Binder/Planner Covers Review - Filofax Love
  • We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Decorating My Filofax - Disney FrozenTheme - My Purpley Life
  2. Filofax Week 36 Decoration Tutorial - Sugarpandax3
  3. Some new things for Audrey my FC with 1 75 inch rings - Mary Anne Moll
  4. My Current Filofax Setup | Black Personal Kensington - Nickie O'Hara
  5. Filofax Flip Through September 2014 - Palestblue 
  6. Filofax Decoration Week #40 - Palestblue 
  7. Filofax A5 Saffiano - Nellyscreativelife
  8. Filofax A5 and Personal Lime Tree Fruits dividers - Susan Williams-Göbber
  9. My Filofax Organisation - Nicky Goldsmith
  10. Introduction to my YouTube channel and my Filofaxes. - Planner Geek
  11. Cómo utilizo mi Filofax Malden. Septiembre 2014 - Laura Lechuga
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
We are on the look out for more people to take part in Reader Under the Spotlight. If you would like to appear in this feature then please contact Steve : philofaxy at gmail dot com  Thank you.

This Week Posts
  1. My Week- September 15-21, 2014 - Incarnations of Organization
  2. My week #127 - Paperlove Story
  3. My Week #38 - Life of Kitty
  4. My Week #38 - Joanny White
  5. Week 38 Before & After Shots Comparison - Carie Harling
  6. Filofax Pages Sept 21-27 - ink'd paper by mae
  7. WEEK(s) in Review: 09.01.14 - 09.21.14 - Innocent + Twisted
  8. My week #38 - She's Eclectic
  9. Week 39 in my Malden - PaperCutterz
  10. Get Ready With Me: Week 39 - Little Bit of Everything
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment